Fundamentals: a simple approach to fundraising
The key elements to a successful fundraising campaign are presented. These include setting a mission, participating in the economic development arena, building an effective board of directors, remembering who benefits from the fundraising program, maximizing the operating environment and keeping the fundraising plan simple. The fundraising strategy of the Grand River Economic Development Foundation, which serves both Adams County and the city of Quincy in western illinois, is presented.
Publication Name: Economic Development Review
Migration and remittances
The growth in emigrants from Moldova and consequent growth in remittances from them is discussed. The implications of these remittances on Moldova's economy are also analyzed.
Publication Name: Problems of Economic Transition
- Abstracts: Social norms and the law: an economic approach. Intrinsic motivation and extrinsic incentives
- Abstracts: An error correction approach to modelling money balances and reserves. A neutral network and econometric comparison of the relative importance of fiscal and monetary actions
- Abstracts: A generalized equivalence property of mixed international VAT regimes. More international evidence on the historical properties of business cycles
- Abstracts: An evolutionary approach to learning in a changing environment. Learning while searching for the best alternative
- Abstracts: An evolutionary approach to learning in a changing environment. part 2 Portable random number generators