The assessment of the stakeholders' environment in the new age of knowledge: an empirical study of the influence of the organisational structure
Research indicates that two structural changes are required for organizations to respond to social demands without compromising their traditional monetary objectives and their stakeholder relationships. The first is establishing a committee or a manager dedicated to social demands, and the second is adequate analysis of the stakeholder environment at every organizational level.
Publication Name: Business Ethics: A European Review
The effects of goods and financial market integration on macroeconomic volatility
Macroeconomic volatility is dependent on the level of integration in financial markets and goods. The impact of different shocks, including those to labor supply, government expenditure and money, is altered according to the range of integration. However, integration's effects in a single market is largely independent of integration's extent in another market.
Publication Name: Manchester School
Traded and Non-Traded Goods, An Empirical Test with Nigerian Data
The relationship of balance of payments and price inflation for non-traded goods is examined in an income- expenditure model of the Nigerian economy. Increases in money demand can cause a balance of payments surplus and a decrease in non-traded goods price. Balance of payments deficits result from extensive use of domestic credit.
Publication Name: The Journal of Development Economics
- Abstracts: The distribution of income: evidence, theories and policy. Innovation, knowledge creation and technology policy: the case of the Netherlands
- Abstracts: The resolution of uncertainty: an experimental study. Post-cartel pricing during litigation. The role of nonbinding alternative dispute resolution in litigation
- Abstracts: The welfare effects of mergers in the hospital industry. Profitcare. Survivorship in the US hospital services industry
- Abstracts: In search of the golden rivet. Understanding the Higher Unemployment Rate of Women Scientists and Engineers. Equilibrium unemployment, search behaviour and unemployment persistency
- Abstracts: Interest rate policy and incentives of state-owned enterprises in the transitional China