What is the chance of Yuan revaluation?
The Yuan revaluation and its impact on the economic scenario are analyzed. From the Chinese perspective Yuan exchange rate would have little or no chance of improving or changing.
Publication Name: Economic Outlook
Overnight interbank loan markets
Arbitrage apparent in overnight inter bank loan markets is studied. Brokered federal funds, non brokered federal funds and Eurodollars of the market are included for analysis.
Publication Name: Journal of Economics and Business
Bank runs and investment decisions revisited
Influence of a bank run possibility on a competitive bank's investment decisions is examined.
Publication Name: Journal of Monetary Economics
- Abstracts: Vacancy chains and equilibration in senior-level labor markets. Private information and the design of securities
- Abstracts: The globalisation and liberalisation of Asian labour markets. What might globalisation's critics believe?
- Abstracts: Information revelation via takeovers in correlated environments. Banking deposit insurance: new law effective April 1
- Abstracts: Economic growth in the perpetual-youth model: implications of the annuity market and demographics
- Abstracts: Growth and stagnation in a two-sector model: Kaldor's Mattiolo Lectures. Tinbergen's work: change and continuity