CMC will be divided
Ceskomoravsky cement (CMC) (Beroun, Czech Republic), building material producer, will be divided into two independent companies. The company's cement and mortar mixture production will be transferred to the newly set-up company Ceskomoravsky cement (Czech Republic), which will have a stock of 2.29 bil Kc. CMC's lime production will be taken over by Ceskomoravske vapno (Czech Republic) with a stock of 229 mil Kc. CMC will be cancelled without liquidation.
Publication Name: Ekonom-Tydenik Hospodarskych Novin
Subject: Business, international
Trouble at work
The possible problems that may arise between an expectant mother and her employer are presented. A pregnant woman who suspects that an employer's behavior is affected by her pregnancy should initiate a conversation with the employer by using the issue of maternity leave as a good ice breaker.
Publication Name: American Baby
Subject: Women's issues/gender studies
A useful strategy for attracting bats is presented. Bats can provide relief from bothersome insects, so by building them a simple wooden house they can be persuaded to live in a nearby area. A step-by-step construction guide for the house is presented.
Publication Name: Boys' Life
Subject: General interest
- Abstracts: Solving a knotty problem. Creating Jobs: he's returning to his old family at Apple while keeping together his new family at Pixar
- Abstracts: Going for the gold. Spine tinglers
- Abstracts: Gordon Parks. San Francisco with a twist
- Abstracts: A shock to the system. Milan
- Abstracts: About James. IBM to Eat 50% of PC Pie