Osteoarthritis of the hip
A case study of a 70-year-old man with osteoarthritis of the hip is presented wherein guidelines and recommendations for treatment is discussed.
Publication Name: The New England Journal of Medicine
The author presents a poignant narration of the slow but beautiful death his father experienced exactly according to his wishes.
Publication Name: JAMA, The Journal of the American Medical Association
- Abstracts: Risk of recurrence after myomectomy. AIDS-related malignancies. Recurrence in affective disorder: analyses with frailty models
- Abstracts: A closer look at summer safety. Safety at the ATM. Seafood safety
- Abstracts: Depressed taste and smell in geriatric patients. Tropical taste. Don't blame your taste buds
- Abstracts: Operations explained. Operations manager. Security inspection units explained
- Abstracts: Pollutants in breast milk. Ethics and midwifery practice. Milk shake-up