The nutritional value of grains is discussed and recipes for grain dishes are provided. They are oat cakes, quinoa-vegetable soup, shrimp and couscous salad, bulgur tabbouleh Mexicana, buckwheat-date muffins, pork and wild rice stir-fry, cornbread salad, spinach-mushroom risotto, and amaranth croutons.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
The Earl of tofu
Mindell believes that controlling one's diet is important in preventing prostate cancer. Soy-based vegetable protein is very beneficial to the prostate. Mindell points out that Japanese men, who consume a lot of soy, seldom get prostate cancer.
Publication Name: Men's Health
Ten gotta-have foods
The ten foods that play a role in laying the groundwork for future good health and help avoid many diseases are discussed. These include whole grains, fish, fat-free dairy products, soy, green tea, and others.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
- Abstracts: Beauty in the bath. The beauty of strength. The great outdoors: stay in shape, have fun and explore the beauty of nature during the big chill of winter
- Abstracts: Going green. The risks of going for bust. Going places
- Abstracts: Yes, you can afford Paris. The frugal guide to Europe
- Abstracts: A wait on my mind. The uncharted mind. Preying on your mind
- Abstracts: Recognizing DNA. The promise and problems of meta-analysis. Prometheus's vulture and the stem-cell promise