Safer patient handling
Nurses face a serious occupational problem of musculoskeletal injuries due to patient handling tasks. The benefits of implementing a safe patient handling policy are discussed, also dispelling misconceptions about the feasibility of such policies in the U.S.
Publication Name: Nursing Management
The case for the prosecution
A coverage on HSE's guidance to inspectors on prosecuting individuals is discussed.
Publication Name: The RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal
- Abstracts: Quest for coverage. Health coverage problems hit big business. Calif. mandate would offer health coverage to 1.3 million
- Abstracts: GAO finds evidence of quality problems at dialysis centers. MedicareEs challenge: Managing multiple conditions
- Abstracts: Five steps for sustaining effective patient partnership working
- Abstracts: Planning to improve the hospital experience for older inpatients
- Abstracts: Mildstone madness. The ultimate children's garden. Check this out