Oxycodone and OxyContin
OxyContin is no more effective in treating chronic pain than other opioid drugs and it is just as addicting as morphine. OxyContin is a sustained-release form of oxycodone.
Publication Name: Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics
The relationship between college class and cigarette smoking
The extent to which a student's class in college influences his smoking behavior and the need to improve anti-smoking activities in colleges are discussed.
Publication Name: Health Education
Nanoscale particles result in stronger resin-based composite
The role of nanotechnology in developing robust dental restorations that prevent dental caries is presented.
Publication Name: Journal of the American Dental Association
- Abstracts: Exploration of the relationship between caring and cost. Facing Death: Donor and Recipient Responses to the Gift of Life
- Abstracts: One hundred years of imaging: new benefits, new challenges. Molecular imaging of Akt kinase activity. Orthogonal polarization spectral imaging: a new method for study of the microcirculation
- Abstracts: Ultraviolet and ionizing radiation enhance the growth of BCCs and trichoblastomas in patched heterozygous knockout mice
- Abstracts: Forbidden fruit. Implementation and evaluation of the modified feeling great program for oncology children. When Treatment Fails: Caring for Patients with Visual Disability
- Abstracts: Adjusting and censoring electronic monitoring device data: Implications for study outcomes. Preliminary data of a prospective study on neuropsychiatric side effects after initiation of efavirenz