Postural hypotension: faintness upon standing
Lightheadedness which occurs regularly upon standing may be caused by postural hypotension. Postural hypotension is a chronic blood pressure-related condition caused by a drop in blood pressure upon standing. Age and age-related health problems may the condition more likely to occur. The symptoms may be minimized by standing up slowly, flex after standing, and avoid alcohol.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Enrich your relationship with your mate
Once couples have kids the biggest problem is that they lose contact with each other and they never get a chance to talk and express their love. Simple steps are given to recharge the relationship.
Publication Name: Child
Fried and true
Recipes for crispy fries and onion rings are presented. It includes recipes of oven-fried onion rings, and Idaho fries with vinegar.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
- Abstracts: Health promotion and the state. Health promotion - a sound investment
- Abstracts: Cultural competency. Hot button topics: your child's 7 toughest questions - answered. Is your child ready for kindergarten? Experts weigh in on the keys to school success
- Abstracts: Plasma levels of fluphenazine in patients receiving fluphenazine decanoate: relationship to clinical response
- Abstracts: Plasma levels of fluphenazine in patients receiving fluphenazine decanoate: relationship to clinical response. part 2
- Abstracts: A shake-down on dandruff. Your hands on guide to massage. Hands down: how to win at arm wrestling