Referendum models and negative willingness to pay: alternative solutions
A convenient system may be reached for the resolution of conventional difficulties associated with traditional referendum models of contingent valuation with linear utility functions and additive errors. The utilization of parametric models and the Turnbull empirical distribution estimator of willingness to pay are discussed. It has been demonstrated that central tendency measure willingness to pay from parametric models is sensitive to the assumed distribution, while the lower bound Turnbull estimate is robust across distributions.
Publication Name: Journal of Environmental Economics and Management
Subject: Environmental services industry
Tables are a turning
The expansion plans of several top-level restaurant groups are examined in relation to the number of licensed leisure properties for sale throughout the UK.
Publication Name: Estates Gazette
Subject: Real estate industry
Shrimp with wine and tomatoes
Recipe for shrimp cooked with wine and tomatoes is presented. This dish with a Mediterranean flavor is easy to make, delicious and low-fat.
Publication Name: Glamour
- Abstracts: Competitive styles in men and women. High-tech cranes
- Abstracts: Warm up to winter. Exoskeletons out of the closet
- Abstracts: Aiding and abetting. Sugar and spice: in any age of savory desserts, not all is sweetness and light
- Abstracts: Meningiomas in Lymphangioleiomyomatosis. Body language
- Abstracts: Unions polarized on graduates. Zinc status in women with premature rupture of membranes at term