Your guide to costing methods and terminology
The healthcare organizations are developing various new and effective healthcare costing methods and terminologies to facilitate and improve the involvement of clinical leaders and the confidence in the costing process of such organizations. The survey shows that an increased level of understanding and involvement in the costing techniques is required for a more effective use of resources.
Publication Name: Nursing Management
Nappies: a guide to what's on offer
All-in-one disposable nappies have dominated the nappy market since the 1970s. Disposables comprise a paper nappy containing absorbent crystals, and are held in place with side tapes and elasticated leg bands. Choice of nappy sometimes depends on peer and family advice, but most consumers are seeking nappies that keep skin dry, offer leakage protection and absorbency.
Publication Name: Nursing Times
- Abstracts: Exploration of the relationship between caring and cost. Facing Death: Donor and Recipient Responses to the Gift of Life
- Abstracts: Accidents on hospital wards. Boys and girls go out to play. Some come back... LDS Hospital, a facility of Intermountain Health Care, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Abstracts: Alcohol use, liberal/conservative orientations, and ethnicity as predictors of sexual behaviors
- Abstracts: Something new out of Africa. Nomads in the Horn of Africa. Africa on the precipice: an ominous but not yet hopeless future
- Abstracts: Data rape. Women's gains - and men's fears. Rape: do your fears fit the facts?