Overturning equilibrium economics: the physical laws of economic development
The LaRouche-Riemann Model is new to econometrics and it is innovative because it develops economics into a science of progress and development. The economic discoveries of Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. and the program of Bernhard Riemann are combined to form the model. The model is analysed and illustrated with several countries economic policies.
Publication Name: Fusion
Subject: Home furnishings industry
The spy who hired you
Many employees now complain that most employers disregard their privacy in the workplace. It is recommended that employees be aware of this and take precautionary actions until legislation has passed laws that protect employees' rights at work.
Publication Name: New Woman
Subject: General interest
Scribble: the command that lets you eat your Internet words
The author focuses on use of the noun and verb "scribble" in Internet communications. The scribble command allows changes to be made to the content of a message after it has been sent or posted.
Publication Name: The New York Times Magazine
- Abstracts: Moody blues: color is the surprise in this minimal apartment. Her golden eye: Betsey Johnson offers fearless testimony that less is not necessarily more
- Abstracts: Entertaining with coffee & tea: a guide to the hottest drinks around. 'Tis the season for holiday entertaining
- Abstracts: Origins of the Christmas card. Out of the pages of history: painted tongue. Digging into history
- Abstracts: Dining on the dunes. The food lover's guide to Marcella. Smart food: capital dining in the District of Columbia
- Abstracts: A family feast: a chef's holiday banquet based on the bounty of the Hudson River Valley. The spice route: New York chef Matthew Kenney uses whole-roasted, freshly gound spices to pump up the flavor in even the most ordinary food