Stalking: a review of the literature and direction for the future
This article addresses current research on stalking. The author, maintaining that most of the research conducted has focused on stalking incidents between strangers, argues most cases involve people who are acquainted or have been intimates and is often related to domestic violence, and suggests future research concentrate on the domestic violence link.
Publication Name: Criminal Justice Review
The stadium gambit and local economic development
The practice of professional sports franchises demanding a publicly funded new stadium as a price for staying in a particular city is discussed, with focus on the detrimental effect on the local economy.
Publication Name: Regulation
- Abstracts: Taking French lessons. Virtue and inculpation. Taking and saving lives
- Abstracts: Historical foundations of the law of evidence: a view from the Ryder sources. Spoliation of evidence - a primer
- Abstracts: Actualizing the developmental response of multinational corporations: the case of agribusiness in the Mexican countryside
- Abstracts: The right to treatment for involuntarily committed sex offenders. IRS releases list of no ruling areas
- Abstracts: Pols must be adult about Youth Violence Act. An evaluation of the Craigmillar Youth Challenge. Defending racial violence