Strict liability in Italian law
The role played by the notion of 'strict liability' in criteria used for attributing civil as well as criminal liability in Italy is considered. The problem created by widely divergent responses to this notion in relation to compensation for damages is examined.
Publication Name: European Business Law Review
The regulation of consumer credit information systems: is the EU missing a chance?
The legal framework of consumer credit information systems in the European Union (EU) is examined and suggests the enactment of industry specific legislations with a forum for its regulation as the current system is far from satisfactory.
Publication Name: Legal Issues of Economic Integration
- Abstracts: The challenge of electronic commerce; finding your way on a paperless trail. Scanners and OCR: r they 4u? Document scanning is more affordable than ever
- Abstracts: Final regulations under section 382 clarify taxation of options. Proposed regulations narrow consistency rules on stock and asset acquisitions.
- Abstracts: Double taxation and taxing dividends: administration's latest reform proposals. IRS issues guidance on 1997 changes to effect of 10/50 dividends on foreign tax credit
- Abstracts: The Forty-Eighth Session of the International Law Commission. The Fifty-Fourth Session of the International Law Commission
- Abstracts: Tampa faces up to lack of recognition: controversial "face printing" system flops for cops and is scrapped. Web contributor