Electronic filing in rulemaking rulemakings
The FCC's proposed rulemaking notice on electronic filing, issued in Apr 1997, signals the agency's intent to permit this method for filing comments in nearly all types of proceedings. This change is intended to facilitate filings via new communications technology. This method eliminates the need for paper copy multiple filings, although processing of diskettes and e-mail will require extra FCC staff work. An interactive web page form will be the primary filing mechanism.
Publication Name: Broadcasting and the Law
Subject: Mass communications
The city of Thessalonika, Greece, is extremely lively. It has a happy, relaxed atmosphere, and feels very safe. It does not look particularly attractive, as it has allowed uncontrolled urban development. However, visitors find that it has many attractions when they look below the surface. These include Byzantine churches, the Archaeological Museum and ramparts above the city. It has a rich cultural life, and is the Cultural Capital of Europe for 1997.
Publication Name: The Independent
Subject: Retail industry
Hefner at 52: Dracula or the viscount of velour?
Publication Name: Feature
Subject: General interest
- Abstracts: The gumshoes of Balmullo. Rehabilitating Luther
- Abstracts: The outsider. Chamber of horrors
- Abstracts: The year my voice broke. Modelling National Development Programmes
- Abstracts: A maestro swears in. Walk-behind tractors
- Abstracts: Folic acid - the agony of ignorance. Fine detail imperative