Public relations is the most important means of increasing image and reputation of a professional service company. The introduction of new products in the market and getting tender in big projects always depend upon a company's public relations. The strategic plan of a company is closely related with the public relations of that company and the prime factors of a public relations strategy are time and money. Public relations includes advertisement in mass media, the release of company news and campaigning with policies and products.
Publication Name: Civil Engineering
Subject: Science and technology
The gallstone connection
Gallstones ordinarily afflict aged persons but women of childbearing age also suffer this disease because their bodies produce more progesterone which impede the smooth functioning of the gall bladder. A balanced diet that contains minimum fat could help in preventing this condition.
Publication Name: Parenting
Subject: Family and marriage
No ramp at the inn
An increasing number of lawsuits are being filed against American hotels due to their alleged failure to provide accommodations for disabled customers. The complainants cite the Americans with Disabilities Act as basis for the lawsuits.
Publication Name: Conde Nast Traveler
Subject: Travel, recreation and leisure
- Abstracts: X Prize Foundation. Faces of the enemy
- Abstracts: The ethics of remediation. "I survived the flesh-eating bacteria." (includes related article)
- Abstracts: Power dril. Grooming gear hits the road: light-weight, high-tech supplies are being launched just for the man on the go
- Abstracts: Napoleon's revenge. The miracle in Bilbao
- Abstracts: Cichlids of the rift lakes. Foreign entanglements, far eastern division