Too up? Too down? How to take your emotional temperature ... and what to do about the results
A mood profile, which pertains to the combination of positive and negative feelings, stabilizes and improves as a person grows older. An emotional temperature test and analytic guide are presented to help identify a person's characteristic mood pattern.
Publication Name: New Choices for Retirement Living
Digit force control in older adults: benefits of resistance-training?
The process of ageing affects the digit force control that is vital in almost all daily activities to have a fine grasp of the objects. The study shows that the resistance training improves digit force control significantly in older people.
Publication Name: Ageing International
The wonder down under
A minimum of two weeks is recommended for a trip to Australia. Discussed highlights include Sydney, the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, and the Great Barrier Reef.
Publication Name: New Choices: The Magazine for Your Health, Money & Travel
- Abstracts: How to save your skin. A diet for the rest of your life
- Abstracts: Those places you never forget. When to call your doctor... and when not to. 7 symptoms you should never ignore
- Abstracts: The rate of decline in function in Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Effect of age and pathology on left ventricular diastolic function: the diagnostic yield of Doppler echocardiography
- Abstracts: How to save 15% of your income. Start now and save on '99 taxes. Save on your utility bills
- Abstracts: Relationship of physical disease and functional impairment to depression in older people. Are backward words special for older adults?