Welcome Kardiac Kids to your living room
A film producer proposes a sitcom television program, 'The Kardiac Kids,' which captures the reality and fun of life after 50. The story revolves around a 60-year-old lawyer who retired from his profession to become a player/manager of a softball team.
Publication Name: New Choices: Living Even Better After 50
When grandparents raise the kids
Grandparents occasionally find themselves in a child rearing role for their grandchildren. Most grandparents welcome the role, but it often causes a certain amount of stress and plan changing. Several organizations do offer support and information.
Publication Name: New Choices: The Magazine for Your Health, Money & Travel
Gifts of lasting value
Six suggestions are presented to assist grandparents on what to give their grandchildren for Christmas. Lasting presents for children need not be expensive, as long as they are filled with love.
Publication Name: New Choices for Retirement Living
- Abstracts: Take a class via computer. Tracing your roots on the Web
- Abstracts: How to really communicate with your doctor. Easing the stress of a hospital stay. How to communicate better with your adult children
- Abstracts: Six smart ways to boost your retirement income. Smart year-end moves. The smart way to buy municipal bonds
- Abstracts: Elder care in Korea: the future is now. Elder respect among young adults: exploration of behavioral forms in Korea
- Abstracts: Thanks, Janet, for your courage and humor. The romance of the rails. Bargains across the border; thanks to today's genereous exchange rate, Canada can be a traveler's dream come true