What's holding Russia together? Babushka power!
Middle-aged women have traditionally been the foundation of Russian families. Current economic difficulties have forced retired middle-aged women to look for part-time jobs because their monthly pensions last for ten days only.
Publication Name: New Choices for Retirement Living
Boomers turning 50: do inhale this offering
A writer talks about her feelings on aging in an open letter to the baby boomer generation. She tells aging baby boomers that it is up to themselves to make the years ahead time of innovation and fulfillment.
Publication Name: New Choices: Living Even Better After 50
- Abstracts: TV better stop ignoring us. Is the orderly life better than all this change? Why we have been better than today's 20-year-olds
- Abstracts: Fighting over money? Ways to get less war and more peace. Eating your way through Europe. Stretching your money abroad
- Abstracts: Cooking with herbs; herbs add flavor and fragrance to the plainest of dishes, turning them from bit-part actors to the stars of the culinary show
- Abstracts: The effects of memory skills training and incentives on free recall in older learners. Filial responsibility expectations among adult child-older parent pairs
- Abstracts: The effects of memory skills training and incentives on free recall in older learners. part 2 The impact of long-term exercise training on psychological function in olderadults