Creating a High Plains Partnership
The US Fish and Wildlife Service is participating in the High Plains Partnership for Species at Risk, designed to protect declining wildlife species in the southern Great Plains of Kansas, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Oklahoma. Partners in the program include the Lesser Prairie-chicken Interstate Working Group, American Farm Bureau Federation and Natural Resources Conservation Service. The initiative focuses on finding cooperative solutions to ecosystems under stress and involves private land and landowners.
Publication Name: Endangered Species Update
Subject: Zoology and wildlife conservation
Disposable cameras are useful as temporary replacements for main cameras but costs per print are much higher. Tests show that pictures taken with disposable cameras are mostly of an acceptable standard although some viewfinders are inaccurate. All models under test use traditional 24-exposure film. Prices range from around 5 pounds sterling to 9 pounds sterling. Details of results from 11 disposable cameras are presented.
Publication Name: Which?
Subject: Consumer news and advice
You can improve your medigap plan
Choosing the type of Medigap requires knowledge of what the customer wants the insurance policy to cover. Medigap is a form of insurance that covers the major costs which Medicare will not cover.
Publication Name: New Choices for Retirement Living
- Abstracts: Bone up! Make the most of your memory. Lunch for grown-ups
- Abstracts: Bob Gibson still might throw at your head. The 90th-birthday party. The man who would be pampered (and slimmer)
- Abstracts: A comparison of ventilation components in young and elderly men during exercise. A controlled trial of exercise training in older coronary patients
- Abstracts: RVs: hotels on wheels. Getting your body up to par. Getting deals on wheels
- Abstracts: My song of Ireland. The tourist trap