Measuring global money market interrelationships: an investigation of five major world currencies
Globalisation of national money markets has occured since the 70s as a result of: the establishment of a 24-hour international financial market; the establishment of a floating exchange rate for major currencies since 1973 and the freeing of major money markets. The study examines the 2 major directions of money market interrelationships by establishing an error correction model to assess long-term balanced relationships and offshore markets, such as Asian markets. Results show that the error correction model is a precise method to assess markets and money makets are divided.
Publication Name: Journal of Banking & Finance
The Edwards-Bell-Ohlson valuation model (EBO) is a reliable measure of shareholder's wealth. It has been predicted by Prof. Victor Bernard that the EBO model would have a sweeping impact on future research. It is a simple but powerful tool for accountants and money managers in estimating the fundamental values of publicly traded stocks. It allows inexperienced investors in financial analysis to immediately compute for a firm's fundamental value.
Publication Name: CA Magazine
EC gives France five days to lift British beef ban
After France's refusal to comply with the EU ruling to open its market, the European Commission has given the country five days to lift its ban on British beef.
Publication Name: Animal Pharm
- Abstracts: Voting and institutional investors. A question of balance. Institutional investment: a question of understanding
- Abstracts: Measuring moral judgement and the implications of cooperative education and rule-based learning. Cooperative democracy
- Abstracts: Measuring the impact of the safe harbor lease law on security prices. Governance mechanisms and equity prices
- Abstracts: Talking tax. Negotiating skills: talking your way to success. Talking business
- Abstracts: Amnesty International poster. International equities. Accessing international equity markets