Richards: franchising the future
Richards has faced problems such as price competition in the UK market for carpets, and bomb damage to a linen-weaving facility in Armagh, Northern Ireland. The company may recover through Floor Coverings International, a floorcoverings franchise operation. The company should see a strong contribution to profits from franchises in 1997, and development costs should be covered for 1996. The group could achieve a profit of 3 million pounds sterling for 1996 to 1997 following a loss for the previous year, according to Bell Lawrie White.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
From the Ukraine with love
Svetlana Korobova, Executive Director and co-founder of Paula Limited, front glass panel manufacturer for gaming machines feels that her company is growing at a very healthy rate and in near future would venture in to polygraphy, creating designs and exclusive interiors.
Publication Name: EuroSlot
- Abstracts: The wave of the future. Future historical? Africa's new wave of hope
- Abstracts: Accountable plans can cut the tax on reimbursements. Sharing in the profits
- Abstracts: Raining on evolution's parade. It's alive
- Abstracts: UK Defense Review sets out the plan. Straight to the point
- Abstracts: Park pleasure. Down Home with the Nashville Network. Down by the riverside