Taxation: why the Supreme Court has power providers on the edge of their seats
The impending US Supreme Court decision on the case filed by General Motors (GM) against Ohio regarding the taxation of a natural-gas purchase will have an impact on power suppliers. A decision to uphold the exemption of local distribution companies from state's use tax will affect their business.
Publication Name: Electrical World
Subject: Electronics and electrical industries
Characteristics of a Good Instructor
Most college-level instructors and company trainers have had little background in teacher education. Teachers must have effective delivery techniques, as well as a mastery of the subject they teach. Human relations and teaching skills are also important.
Publication Name: Office Administration and Automation
Subject: Computers and office automation industries
Zila to initiate ad campaign for herpes ointment
Zila Pharmaceuticals has gained financing through its acquisition of Power Ventures to distribute its oral medication for genital herpes. Unfortunately, the market for the product continues to grow.
Publication Name: Arizona Business Gazette
Subject: Business, regional
- Abstracts: The Success of Scanning. Promoting For Success. A Success in the Making
- Abstracts: Enterprise help desks. 'Need a Pro? Try Temorary Help'
- Abstracts: HP's photo finish. Presenting a strong case. Microsoft IntelliMouse Trackball
- Abstracts: Managing Manufacturing Operations in the U.K. Manufacturing's Strategic Role. Mitsubishi invests heavily in French operations
- Abstracts: Simulating Earthquakes at Siemens. Why I wanted a C-section