Achilles rupture: Tending to tendon health
The Achilles tendon, which is at the back of ones leg and just above the heel is among the more likely locations for a tendon rupture to occur. The factors that contribute to the rupture including tight or weak calf muscles along with the surgical and nonsurgical treatments are discussed.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
Some recipes of Greek food are presented. It includes recipes of hummus, Greek villager's salad, lamb souvlaki with rice and many more.
Publication Name: Weight Watchers Magazine
- Abstracts: Out in the open? Men solve your man problems. Solutions to sexual problems
- Abstracts: Commentary: it's time major league baseball made tobacco history. Reconsidering the ashtray: From lowly to lovely, the humble accessory takes its place in history
- Abstracts: On pejorative labeling of cocaine exposed children. Prognostic Significance and Course of Retinopathy in Children with Severe Malaria
- Abstracts: AIDS-related malignancies. My father. Osteoarthritis of the hip
- Abstracts: Gout. A 59-year-old man with gout and a painful preauricular mass