The happiness factor
A positive approach of outcropping of happiness could be adopted for dealing with chronic pain, whether from scoliosis, arthritis or fibromyalgia and researchers are increasingly learning that the way we view our lives, including our medical conditions, absolutely affects how well we manage them and how we feel. Dan Baker, director of the Life Enhancement Program at Canyon Ranch, Tucson, Arizona feels that there are six ways to find our happiness.
Publication Name: Arthritis Today
Long journey to motherhood: Hope and happiness after heartbreak
A narration on a woman's experience on account of her miscarriage due to a severe infection by bacteria on her baby and impaired immune response to the infection by her is presented. Signs of a miscarriage are listed along with the explanation of Antiphospholipid syndrome, which is also a cause for pregnancy loss, apart from the major role played by genetic problems is given.
Publication Name: Child
Ditching it all: one woman's journey to a better life
Carin Duryee, a 28-year old lawyer, left her $78,000-a-year job at a law firm in Tahoe City, California to work as an attorney in Palau, an island nation in the South Pacific. Duryee has found her work in Palau more challenging and fulfilling.
Publication Name: Glamour
- Abstracts: Home is best. Buying a car: how to get the best deal. Best way to kill bacteria? Stop them talking
- Abstracts: The world on your plate. The frugal fete
- Abstracts: The effect of housing renovation on health. Teenage Tobacco Use
- Abstracts: The skin bag. Learning enhancement with neuropeptides. The Skin Cancer Paradox of Psoriasis: A Matter of Life and Death Decisions in the Epidermis
- Abstracts: The brain gain: all human beings are capable of high performance - if they utilize their dominant intelligences