The brain gain: all human beings are capable of high performance - if they utilize their dominant intelligences
Gardner believes that there are eight types of intelligence: interpersonal, intrapersonal, kinesthetic, linguistic, logical, musical, naturalistic and spatial. All people are able to perform well in specific areas, depending on where their strengths lie.
Publication Name: Men's Health
How they do it
Creator of the 'Miss Spider' series, David Kirk describes how he nurtures his kids' creativity. Some of his strategies are encouraging them, keeping a stock of arts and crafts supplies, and teaching them the importance of communicating with nature.
Publication Name: Child
John & Carolyn: the spell they cast
John F. Kennedy Jr. was a man of great integrity and sensitivity. He was deeply in love with his wife, Carolyn Bessette, who was friendly and charismatic.
Publication Name: Glamour
- Abstracts: HIV-1 and HTLV-I in sexually transmitted disease clinics in the Dominican Republic. Physical and emotional problems of elite female gymnasts
- Abstracts: The skin bag. Learning enhancement with neuropeptides. The Skin Cancer Paradox of Psoriasis: A Matter of Life and Death Decisions in the Epidermis
- Abstracts: The class I and class II proteins of the human major histocompatibility complex. Proper use of beryllium-containing alloys
- Abstracts: Neurotoxicity related to the use of tropical tretinoin (Retin-A). Firearm Related Deaths: The Impact of Regulatory Reform
- Abstracts: Shape up with the small screen: you can turn your living room into a home gym with three pirces of equipment: a TV set, a VCR, and an exercise video; our experts show you how