How to get published and increase your sales
Businesses receive strong publicity when they have their articles published in trade publications, magazines and newspapers. Published articles can help educate potential customers about a company's products and services, and such articles can give a business more credibility. Companies need to first determine what they want to write about, and they should send queries to publications to which they are interested in submitting their articles. Businesses also need to follow any guidelines required by the publisher, but they need to realize that not all articles are accepted by publishers.
Publication Name: Best's Review Life-Health Insurance Edition
The Software Consumers Bill of Rights
A bill of rights for software consumers is detailed. User-friendly software should not require manuals, tutorials, and classes to be understood. Ten rights are listed which concern the purchase and use of software. Consumers should have the right to try out software before purchasing it. Consumers should be told how a given program can help their business.
Publication Name: Manager's Magazine
Employers and consumers: increase your health e-wareness
The availability of health-related information on the internet is discussed. Large and small employers are showing willingness to use the internet as a health-related resource.
Publication Name: Journal of Compensation and Benefits
- Abstracts: Computer assisted performance appraisal systems. The complex issues of pay equity. Performance appraisals and pay-for-performance plans
- Abstracts: A changing view of health care benefits. The case for consumerism in healthcare. Health savings accounts: a new model emerges.
- Abstracts: New distribution plans can increase sales. Clarify tax consequences before trading policies. Distribution reform cuts direct path to efficiency
- Abstracts: College students' attitudes about insurance. The level of legal duty is the agent's choice. Competitive intelligence systems for the independent insurance agent
- Abstracts: Career success means coping with change. Teaching and learning are components of success