A new era of ECN cooperation: Achievements and challenges with special focus on work in the leniency field
The cooperation among antitrust enforcers in the European competition Network (ECN) three years since it came into existence in 2004 is discussed. The ECN Model Leniency programme that was endorsed by all members of ECN in September 2006 as a way to solve the multiple parallel leniency filing issue in Europe is described, discussing its background, status and individual provisions.
Publication Name: World Competition
The Agreement on the Free Movement of Persons and its potential impact on direct taxes systems of EU member states
The provisions and aims of the Agreement on the Free Movement of Persons (AFMP) signed between major European Union member states on one side and the Swiss Confederation on other side, collectively referred to as the Contracting Parties, are presented. The AFMP provisions would be implemented in adherence to the rules of the Treaty establishing the European Community (EC Treaty).
Publication Name: Intertax
European communities-selected customs matters
Certain issues of law and legal interpretations developed in the Panel Report, European Communities-Selected Customs Matters, are appealed by the United States and the European Communities. The details about claims of error put forward by the United States, and European Communities are presented along with the Panel's terms of reference.
Publication Name: World Trade and Arbitration Materials
- Abstracts: Prevent excise taxes from building on private foundations. Choices and challenges in structuring the sale of a corporation
- Abstracts: Workers' compensation problems and solutions: the California experience. Consequences of expansionary workers compensation policy
- Abstracts: An overview of ADA and its potential effects on workers' compensation law. part 2 Mental "stress" claims and workers' compensation: the problems and suggestions for change
- Abstracts: The danger of winning: contract law ramifications of successful Bailey challenges for plea-convicted defendants
- Abstracts: Industrial tribunals and the law of sex discrimination in the United Kingdom. The color complex: intraracial discrimination in the workplace