The Victorian government's new forestry bill
The victorian Parliament has proposed the Forestry Rights Bill to promote private growth and harvesting of trees in planations as an alternative to cutting down old growth forests. The bill would allow landowners to grant rights to farm trees via a forest property agreement. These agreements would be recorded and would be subject to other covenants relating to the land. The agreements would promote long-term investment by the forestry industry.
Publication Name: Australian Business Law Review
Corporate citizenship: managing relationships with professionals and government
A case study to examine the relation between private, government and professional sectors and their commercial activities in responding to HIV/AIDS in Africa using a three-dimensional descriptive categories map is presented.
Publication Name: AIDS & Public Policy Journal
Local government and environmental planning law in New South Wales
Publication Name: University of New South Wales Law Journal
- Abstracts: The Victim's Charter: citizens as consumers of criminal justice services. Prison lives: critical issues in reading prisoner autobiography
- Abstracts: The airline industry: labor relations in the era of deregulation, mergers, bankruptcies, and layoffs. Margaret Anne Browning; Member, National Labor Relations Board
- Abstracts: The Mexican miracle: community forestry. Can we create a conflict-free commission payment system?
- Abstracts: Theories of regulation: incorporating the administrative process. Revoking your citizenship: minimizing the likelihood of administrative error
- Abstracts: Going Public - What It Involves. Consumer decision-making and age: maintaining resources and independence. Making your privates public