1986 directory of direct response ad agencies
ZIP Target Marketing magazine lists 239 advertising agencies specializing in direct response advertising. The listings are alphabetical and include information related to capitalized billings per agency, media used by agency, chief executives' names, agencies' major clients, mailing addresses and telephone numbers. In most cases, entries also indicate the agency's specialization by industry; for example: consumer goods, business to business, subscription business, fund raising or membership markets.
Publication Name: ZIP-Target Marketing
Successful Motivators for Direct Marketers
Telemarketing employees can suffer from the problems of low sales, burnout, high turnover and low productivity. What is needed to solve these problems are motivators which are built into the system the first day of employment. Proper training is an important aid. Teaching effective communication skills is also important. Team contests, token incentives and weekly meetings are among the motivators that have proven useful for telemarketers.
Publication Name: Telemarketing
Cairo Show is successful networking event
The visitors of the Cairo Fun & Amusement expo. 2005 (CFA) were welcomed by Shady Ateem, the vice president, of the Egyptian Marketing & Services Co. The expo was accompanied by exhibitors from overseas who found distributor partners in the region.
Publication Name: EuroSlot
- Abstracts: Underpricing of newly issued bonds: evidence from the Swiss capital market. An International Study of Tax Effects on Government Bonds
- Abstracts: Shades of success for coatings firm. Merseyside: hopes high as agencies notch up success. Sensing success
- Abstracts: The World of Teleconferencing - Where Do You Fit In? Taking advantage of barter in radio. Credits where credits are due
- Abstracts: Integration of consumer and management in NPD. Lead customers to HMR success. Cut out the middleman
- Abstracts: Setting Accounting Standards for Nationalised Industries. Asset strip may break an accounting principle. Diversification and entrepreneurship in BAT Industries