Apple: Microsoft's helping hand
Microsoft is helping its rival, Apple, and is though to be encouraging developers of software for the Internet to make products geared to Apple Macintosh computers. Microsoft's dominance could attract attention from monopoly authorities if Apple collapses. Apple sees Internet software as a key element in its recovery plan. Microsoft is also competing against Netscape in this market and support for Apple could help Microsoft in its battle with Netscape.
Publication Name: Investors Chronicle
The operations and management of several educational services companies are discussed in confidential reports from industry observers.
Publication Name: The Wall Street Transcript
- Abstracts: The real-time costs of dealing online. Casting the net wider. Choosing an online broker
- Abstracts: Retailer adapts to changing times and market. PhotoVision. Building success from the ground up
- Abstracts: The connected retailer. Online printing sites create new options
- Abstracts: Yorkshire Water: these excuses won't wash. Anglian Water. Bristol Water
- Abstracts: Red-eye letter day. CS Holding,(profile of CS Holding)(Company Profile) Egg