Orangeburg, NY-based Wenger NA Promotional Product Division uses incentive trips not only to reward its distributors but also to especially make them aware of company history and the fact that they are legitimate Swiss Army knife suppliers. The trips also give Wenger distributors a chance to learn about the company's country and its culture. Wenger, which is the exclusive North American distributor of the Wenger Genuine Swiss Army Knife, is one of two Swiss Army Knife companies, the other being Victorinox.
Publication Name: Incentive Managing & Marketing Through Motivation
Directly to the reader
European technology firm IBS Holding's NewspaperDirect subsidiary is providing traditional newspaper publishers with new Internet-based delivery options. Founded in 1999, NewspaperDirect can print newspapers remotely in any part of the world, thus providing single-copy sales opportunities as well as corresponding targeted advertising. It prints the actual newspaper and not the newspaper's Internet World Wide Web site version. Thus, the firm represents a new distribution channel for newspaper delivery.
Publication Name: IDEAS
Weiner tells olanguage of mediao
Richard Weiner, New York PR pro, discusses his new book which explains terms used by the media. Weiner feels public relations people are still ambiguous towards definition of PR
Publication Name: O'Dwyer's PR Services Report
- Abstracts: Remote control. Ready to ware. Ready to Wear.net
- Abstracts: Head full of steam. Mobium retrains staff to think as team
- Abstracts: Searching for a lens. Searching for executive leadership in biotechnology. Pricing U.S. North Atlantic Bluefin Tuna and Implications for Management
- Abstracts: How partnerships can be used to best advantage in structuring joint ventures. Digestibility and asymmetric information in the choice between acquisitions and joint ventures: Where's the beef?
- Abstracts: On the precipice of a revolution with Hamel and Prahalad. Co-op's quiet revolution. The Robotics Revolution