Stroke: your guide to prevention and recovery
Strokes are caused by a sudden reduction in the blood supply to the brain, and may be due to arteriosclerosis or a rupture of a blood vessel supplying the brain. Factors that may increase the possibility of having a stroke include high blood pressure, smoking, cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Publication Name: Mayo Clinic Health Letter
A chef's choice: mouthwatering holiday fare
Cooking for non-vegetarians can be great fun because one can get a chance to introduce themselves to the tantalizing flavors, colors and textures of vegan food. Various recipes and accommodation measures are presented, which would help the family members to organize a grand feast.
Publication Name: Vegetarian Voice
Your holiday gift guide
A buyer's guide of holiday gifts like home decor accessories and personal accessories is presented.
Publication Name: Child
- Abstracts: So you want to be an acupuncturist. Negotiating care roles
- Abstracts: Your guide to costing methods and terminology. Nappies: a guide to what's on offer
- Abstracts: Provider attitudes regarding participation of women and persons of color in AIDS clinical trials. Clinical information system: a "gateway" to the 21st century
- Abstracts: The three faces of welfare: public opinion and the debate over reform
- Abstracts: Effects of substance abuse on ventricular and sulcal measures assessed by computerized tomography